Hearing Documents (all documents are in PDF format)
Tuesday, October 29 Hearing (watch here)
This hearing included public testimony.
- IGT Wage Comparisons
- Office of Revenue Analysis’ follow-up to October 22 testimony on employment scenarios
- Sign-in Sheet
- IGT Submitted Letters of Support (Part 1: Last Names A-K)
- IGT Submitted Letters of Support (Part 2: Last Names L-Z)
- Twin River Hotel Casino Employee Petition
- Written Testimony Submitted by Keeping Jobs In Rhode Island
- Written Testimony Submitted by the Blackstone Valley Tourism Council
- Written Testimony Submitted by Steven Frias
- Testimony Submitted via the Internet
Thursday, October 24 Hearing (watch here)
This hearing included an overview by Auditor General Dennis Hoyle of the 2019 audit of the Rhode Island Lottery, and testimony from Twin River Management Group.
Tuesday, October 22 Hearing (watch here)
This hearing included a review of separate economic analyses conducted by Appleseed, Inc and Dr. Edi Tebaldi of Bryant University, testimony from IGT officials, as well as an analysis conducted by the Rhode Island Office of Revenue Analysis at the request of Finance Committee Chairman William J. Conley Jr.
Tuesday, October 1 Hearing (watch here)
Governor Gina Raimondo offered comments at the beginning of the hearing. Then members of the Administration presented on the key terms of the proposal and the negotiation process, as well as processes for ensuring compliance with and amending the existing contract.
- Letter from Chairman Conley to Governor Raimondo
- Letter to Chairman Conley from Governor Raimondo
- Exhibit 1: Liquidated Damages Online Gaming Agreement
- Exhibit 2: Lottery Downtime Calculation Procedures
- Exhibit 3: Downtime Status Worksheets
- Exhibit 4: Reports Reviewed to Calculate Downtime
- Exhibit 5: Report Review by IGT
- Exhibit 6: Final Invoice
- Exhibit A: VLT Efficiency Evaluation Formulas
- Governor's Response to IGT
- Lottery's Response to IGT
- Master Contract Amendments Synopsis
- Letter to Chairman Conley from the Department of Revenue
- Presentation by the Department of Revenue
- Additional 2008 Disclosure
Thursday, September 19 Hearing (watch here)
This hearing included an overview by the Senate staff and the Division of Purchases on state purchasing procedures. The Division of Lottery presented background on the state lottery system, and the Senate staff and members of the Administration provided a review of the original authorizing legislation and Master Agreement.